CHAMPS TaskView leverages the STO / MRO scheduling data in an existing CMMS/EAM, ERP or other scheduling application by visually displaying, in real-time, an accurate schedule of work assignments. The application provides visual cues that quickly summarize and highlight the current status of individual tasks, hierarchy of related tasks and potential issues affecting the schedule. The system is user definable to allow an organization to determine the business rules that define key attributes related to a task, i.e. start / end dates and times, durations, criticality etc. and how that data should be sorted, auto-scrolled and displayed.
CHAMPS TaskView also offers an administration console which provides the scheduling administrator the ability to drill down into any given task and any associated tasks that share dependencies. This gives plant managers real-time information from a single source that can easily be acted upon. The system is user definable and gives an organization the flexibility to:
- Determine the source scheduling data origin (CMMS, ERP, Scheduling application etc.)
- Support any leading database (MS SQL, Oracle etc.)
- Determine how often to refresh the schedule (once per day, every 5 seconds etc.)
- Determine how fast to auto scroll the data
- Determine the color legend associated to the status of your tasks